Liyo tungsten carbide burr are made of quality tungsten carbide. The handle of the rotary burrs is made from 40Cr alloy steel and machined by advanced numerically controlled machines. This product has a wide application in the fields of machinery, automobile, vessels, chemical, carving and others. The effect proves good and significant.
Liyo rotary burrs has the following features:
(1) It can achieve cutting of any HRC 70 metals (including hardened steel) or lower, as well as non-metal materials (e.g., marble, jade and bone).
(2) In most cases, it can replace small-sized abrasion wheels with handle. Moreover, it is free from dusts.
（3）High production rate. Its production rate is scores of folds higher than manual burr, and nearly ten folds higher than small abrasion wheels.
(4) It provides good machining quality and smoothness. It can generate high-precision mold cavities of different shapes.
(5) With a long service life, it is ten folds durable than high-speed steel tools, and more than 200 folds durable than alumina abrasion wheels.
(6) Easy use, safety and reliability can help alleviate laboring efforts and improve the working ambience.
(7) With it, economic benefits are greatly improved. The overall processing costs can be decreased by ten folds.
>>Click here<< to view comparisons of different cuts.
For example, D1918M06 is represented by:
D type (BALL) | cutter diameter, 19mm|cutter length, 18mm|M type (standard cut)|handle diameter, 06mm
>>Click here<<to view detailed parameters of carbide burr
Click here to download brochure(PDF) to get all type of rotray burrs.
ADD: 1803, No.1 buliding, Guanghua North 2nd Ave, Qingyang, Chengdu, Sichuan, China